Wednesday 2 December 2015

BATH&BODY WORKS MANGO COCONUT COOLER CANDLE


                           

I have been waiting for my bath&bodywork's candles to get empty so that i can stock up more but this dint happen i went a week back and bought yet another candle.There is something about these candles that attract you to them like its calling your name.Its not not my fault that i go with a mindset just to check out the new stuff available in bath&bodyworks but actually end up buying something.The bath&body store is so attractive with all the candles sitting there one on top of the other.I wanted to get a candle this time which was unique ,which i dint have anything like it in my collection and here it was the mango and coconut scent flavour candle.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE CANDLE:
It smells exactly smells like mango and coconut ice cream,which are my absolute favorite flavors.
The color of the candle is so bright making it a perfect decoration piece in your bedroom.
I love everything about this candle


Has 3 wicks


The packaging is adorable



PRICE:95sr

RATING: 5/5


1 comment:

  1. Hello foreverbeautifull the information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing I had seen the similar info on a blog which gives the same info and apart of that this was one of the best information on hair care and relevant stuff which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comment will be deleted..so be carefull!