Tuesday 12 May 2015

Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream Oahu Coconut Sunset (REVIEW)



Being  a complete skin care junkie  yes i may have purchased another body cream.I feel we all should pay attention to our skin since mainly our hands since its most exposed to sun.I am a big fan of fruity and sweet scents.I love any coconut scented body lotions and body mist .I was in a b&bw store walking through the bath and body works body mist and lotion section and found this lotion and I absolutely fell in love with the scent .The packaging was so attractive and unique ,it reminded me of the tropical forest which was a plus point. 



THE PACKAGING

The packaging of this lotion is so attractive and it has a nozzle which is convenient



THE PRODUCT


The lotion is almost light yellow


The texture is very creamy


My hand felt very moisturized as the product says triple moisture 

PROS:
  • It has a beautiful tropical coconuty smells 
  • The lotion is very hydrating and moisturizing which leaves the skin feeling smooth 
  • It doesn't feel greasy  as it blends very well in the skin 




WEIGHT:226 g


THE BACK OF THE PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE THIS


DESCRIPTION



RATING : 5/5 
Would i recommend it ? :I would recommend it only if you are a fan of sweet and tropical scents
AVAILABLE  :HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inappropriate comment will be deleted..so be carefull!