Sunday 19 April 2015

BODY SHOP ANANYA EAU DE TOILETTE




 
BODY SHOP is the place for me to buy body mist and i go back and forth from BODY SHOP AND BATH AND BODY  to buy my fragrance mist.I have purchased many fragrances all year round from many years from BODY SHOP but i have been glued to this one body mist which is by far my favorite its the ANANYA EAU DE TOILETTE . This body mist have become my signature mist and i restock it whenever i get a chance.So if anyone is looking for a body mist to try then i must say please go and try this  ANANYA EAU DE TOILETTE from body shop.

DESCRIBING THE  ANANYA EAU DE TOILETTE:
                        


1 I have to say the scent is so lovely it has a floral scent  but not very overpowering.
 2 The size is so travel friendly
3 I am a sucker for packaging ,this bottle is made of glass with purple flowers how pretty is that
4 This ananya body mist comes with a pump like all other body mist
5 Ananya body mist is one of those mist that give you the feeling of a very high end mist and make you feel feminine
6 The pricing is reasonable for the beautiful scent
7 The ANANYA EAU DE TOILETTE is so less talked about but its actually one of the best mist in the body shop

CONS:
I DON'T HAVE ANY : )

PRICE: 



SAR 89/-

QUANTITY: 



50ml

CAN BE PURCHASED FROM :http://www.thebodyshop.com/index.aspx


VERDICT:MUST TRY ITS A 5/5 FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inappropriate comment will be deleted..so be carefull!