Monday 29 October 2012

EYECONIC KAJAL


  
                                                         
THE FIRST LINE  I DREW LIGHTLY
THE 2ND LINE I DID 2 STROKES
THE 3RD LINE I DID 3 STROKE  











I TRIED RUBBING THE KAJAL WITH FORCE BUT STILL I COUDNT TAKE IT OUT.


Description about the product:
The new Eyeconic Kajal by Lakmé is literally iconic as all you need is one sweep of kajal and it lasts for 10 hours. The product is waterproof, it doesn’t smudge and it is even safe for the eyes since it is dermatologist tested.
Qty
0.35g

PRICE:199RS
MY VIEW:
LIKES:
*THE QUANTITY IS PRETTY MUCH SO LAST MORE THAN A YEAR.
*ITS ACUTUALY STAYS FOR 10 HOURS AND MORE
*ITS DOESN’T SMUDGE
*ITS JET BLACK
*A GREAT KAJAL FOR THOSE WHO LIKE THEIR KAJAL TO BE DARK
*VERY AFFORDABLE
DISLIKES:
*HARD TO TAKE IT OUT
*I TRIED USING IT AS A EYELINER,AS WHILE REMOVING ITS VERRYYY DIFFICULT TO TAKE IT OUT..I HAD TO LITERALLY RUB MT EYE HARD.
OVERALL VERDICT:TRY THE KAJAL IS WORTH ITS PRICE.


4 comments:

  1. am yet to try this, but the reviews sound tempting !
    www.makeupbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U SHOULD TRY THIS..ITS WORTH ITS MONEY..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm new to your page! Lovely review. Hate the fact that it'll stay on forever and not go considering I like eye pencils which aren't water-proof :P neither do I use lotion to take them off. But then again.. I love black eyeliners!

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comment will be deleted..so be carefull!