Tuesday 13 March 2012

Review of Lotus WHITEGLOW Skin Whitening Micro Emulsion

LOTUS WHITEGLOW SKIN WHITENING MICRO EMULSION

Lotus Whiteglow Micro Emulsion is the best product amongst all the products in Lotus WhiteGlow Range. This is the one product that lives up to its name.

WHAT THE PRODUCT SAYS:
Lotus Herbals Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Créme is enriched with Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga extracts and Milk enzymes that are known fairness agents, A revolutionary formula that blends the benefits of a gel and a crème. It also contains sunscreens to protect the skin from harmful UVA&UVB rays that can darken the skin.
Ingredients:
* Extracts from wild turmeric, lemon peel, jojoba, avocado, tea tree oil, rose petal, tulsi leaves.
* natural ingredients blend in specially- formulated combination, to bring your natural beauty to the fore.

This product is a wonder, although emulsion is made from oil, but this product does not make my skin oily and is super blendable, I am quite suprised how this product is so oil-free. 
Once I started using this product, my skin instantly felt smooth and even, my open pores also vanished, it works as a light sheer mineral foundation that hides your flaws.

PRICE:245RS
QUANTITY:40ML

PROS  
  • It has SPF 25 and PA+++ that is perfect for our Indian skin to prevent sun damage.
  • The fragnance is mild and not overpowering.
  • Dispensing pump bottle, YAY no mess!!!
  • Hides my pores and makes my skin look even.
  • It does not break me out.
  • Non greasy.
  • Super blendable.
  • Suitable for all skin types.
CONS
  • Contains Parabens.
  • Doesn't help in skin whitening.
  • High Price of Rs.245 for a 40ml bottle.

Will I Buy This Product Again? Yes, Definitely, although it is priced at a higher side, but still it makes my skin go wow which is priceless for me :)

2 comments:

  1. i bought one recently...waiting for its results..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice product .. am on my third bottle..

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comment will be deleted..so be carefull!