Monday 2 February 2015

ORIFLAME VOLUME BUILD MASCARA


As it was a wedding season this mascara was my savior as i ran out of my maybelline mascara. I have not heard alot about this mascara and hence was not sure whether i would like it.  I must say that this mascara does justice to the maybelline volume mascara  .I Would not  categorise it as the best mascara but it definitely comes in my top 10 mascaras .















                          (ONE COAT OF APPLICATION)




     PROS:
  • Oriflame's first buildable mascara that lets you customize you lash volume 
  • Gives absolutely amazing volume only with one coat.
  • you can build up for even more volume
  • The wand is thick and lengthens your lashes
  • It is long lasting(for at least 7 hrs)
  • Does not have any fallout
  • Easy to remove


CONS:


  • Not waterproof
  • May clump your lashes 
MY FINAL VERDICT :I would definitely recommend you all to try this mascara as i have got many compliments on it and  I'm sure you all will absolutely love it too. 
Available at : HERE
PRICE :Rs 429
FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT CONTACT : beforeverbeautifull@gmail.com

**THIS PRODUCT WAS SENT TO ME..I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID TO REVIEW IT. ALL THE THOUGHTS ARE PURELY MINE AND HONEST ; NOT INFLUENCED BY THE COMPANY **



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inappropriate comment will be deleted..so be carefull!