Monday 19 March 2012

ELLE 18 BLACK OUT LINER REVIEW

    


My Take on Elle 18 Black Out Liner

I saw the new Elle 18 black out liner from color bomb range.Though I love using glossy eye liners, I prefer using matte liners for daily use.Thus as I needed a matte waterproof liner for daywear at reasonable price, none other than this liner came into my mind.The new liner is much better than the old one both in packaging and quality wise.It gives real cooling and soothing effect when applied on upper lash line.It dries up in a jiffy leaving true matte finish.When I splashed water on my face, the liner remained intact thus passing the waterproof test, but when I smudged the liner, it faded failing the smudge proof test.Anyways at such reasonable price I don't have much expectations and would love to say that its a nice inexpensive budget friendly liner.Highly recommended to teenagers and people who want to purchase matte waterproof liner within budget.



Pros
>Consistency of the liner is fine, neither too runny nor too thick.
>Dries up on lash line quickly leaving black matte finish.
>It has cooling and soothing effect on eyes.
>Contains rose water.
>Many liquid liners get thick and the brush becomes messy with time but I didn't face any such problem with this liner.
>It doesn't get streaky at all.
>Inexpensive budget friendly liner.
>Its a waterproof liner.
>Attractive trendy packaging. 
>Readily available at cosmetic and stationary shops.

CONS:
>Only black shade available
 >List of complete ingredients is no where mentioned.
>The applicator tip is a soft brush that doesn't help in lining my eyes, I wished it had felt tip applicator.
>People who are not accustomed to liquid liners would find it difficult to get even lines.
>Its not smudge proof.
>The shade is not intense black that I desire.
>Increase in price from Rs 35 to Rs 65.
PRICE:  RS 65 FOR 5ML
My Overall Recommendation:
Overall, the Elle 18 Liner is a good choice for a beginner to try,but the brush needs to be improved drastically for better finish


3 comments:

  1. nice review. I've this, its a good product.
    Following you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS FOR LIKING MY REVIEW......PLEASE KEEP VISITING MY BLOG:)

      Delete
  2. thanks for liking the review :) keep following my blog..:D

    ReplyDelete

Inappropriate comment will be deleted..so be carefull!